Agricultural University of Athens,
Iera odos 75, 11855, Athens
email: markoug (at) aua.gr
- 2010-2013: PhD in Agricultural Engineering (Department of Natural Resources & Agricultural Engineering , Agricultural University of Athens).
- 2007-2009: MSc in Energy Systems and Renewable Energy Resources, (Department of Natural Resources & Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural University of Athens).
- 1995-2003: Diploma in Agricultural Science (Department of Crop Production, Agricultural University of Athens).
- 2007-2008, Greek State Scholarship Foundation (IKY, Greece)
- 2009-2011, Greek State Scholarship Foundation (IKY, Greece)
- 2015-2016, Pegasus Marie Curie (FWO, Belgium)
- Publications in Journals: 33
- Publications in International Conferences: 1
- Thesis: 3
- Research Project Reports: 5
- 2016 – till now: Post-doctoral researcher at Agricultural University of Athens
- 2015 – 2016 (12 months): post doc fellow (Pegasus Marie Curie) in Biology, KU LEUVEN (KULAK)
- 2014 –2015 (13 months): Post-doctoral research fellow in National Agricultural Research Foundation (NAGREF, Greece)
- 2014 –2014 (8 months): Researcher at Agricultural University of Athens
- 2013 –2014 (8 months): independent researcher
- 2010 –2013 PhD candidate and teaching assistant of the Laboratory of Agricultural Constructions of Agricultural University of Athens in the field of Management of Agricultural Wastes and Agricultural Constructions. Participation in several research projects.
- 2007 Selected in the Agricultural registry office as Agricultural engineer assistant.
- 2003 – 2008: Self-employed in the field of agricultural engineering (research and constructions).
- Windows Office
- Statistica, SigmaPlot